Colorado Innovators of New Entertainment Media & Arts
WHAT DOES CINEMA DO?
CINEMA advocates on behalf of Colorado’s media creation industry to promote economic development, create jobs and foster innovative opportunities.
HOW DOES CINEMA DO THIS? CINEMA:
- sustains lobbying efforts by Brownstein Hyatt Farber Shreck within the Colorado government;
- drives public awareness of the media industry’s importance to the state’s economic well- being;
- promotes the accomplishments of the media industry and demonstrates how those accomplishments drive jobs and enrich the state;
- aides the state and regional film commissions in attracting production and celebrating their successes;
- dreams up ways to move our industry forward.
WHO IS CINEMA?
You are CINEMA. CINEMA is a result of the combined efforts of members of Colorado’s media industry. Every single person who promotes the media creation industry within the state, who contributes time, money and resources to advocacy, and who develops opportunities for the state - is CINEMA.
HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED?
- Let us know how the increased incentives have helped you and created more production opportunities.
- Let your elected officials know you appreciate their support of our industry.
- Attend our events: next up FEB 8 CINEMA DAY Celebration at the History Colorado Center. For tickets click here.
- Make a monetary donation to CINEMA:
Or mail a check payable to CINEMA to:
CINEMA, c/o Brownstein Hyatt Farber Shreck 410 17th Street, Suite 2200 Denver, CO 80202