ADOBE PREMIERE PRO HANDS-ON
Video. The world seems to be all about video these day, but shooting alone does not create a masterpiece. Learning the eye and techniques of video editing is needed. Editing is deciding what stays vs. what goes. It's building a product that really gets across that "oh so important" message. Adobe Premiere Pro is an editing software of professionals. It allows you to cut and paste, pick and choose, assemble, fine tune and polish all the clips you worked so hard to capture.
This one-day, hands-on intensive will cover:
- Input - pulling your video or "media" from the source to a hard drive.
- Organization - starting/opening a Premiere Pro project, organizing your unedited material and prepping for editing.
- Interface - a quick tour and rehash of the Premiere Pro User interface including the tools and the many panels.
- Basic edits - how to separate the good from the not so good parts of a shot and how to assemble them into a sequence that will be your final "movie".
- Audio - how to recognize and adjust the audio for your needs.
- Fine Tuning - how to clean up your rough edit into a polished product
- Effects - an overview of Premiere Pro offered effects and titles
- Output - prepping your piece for export out of Premiere Pro for multiple sources
It's going to be a jam-packed day of software operation and process skill-training giving you the tools you'll need to put the pieces together with a professional polished look at the end. Presented by Sharon Levy Freed.
PLEASE REGISTER at the BDA website. $249 BDA Members, $279 Non-Members
Saturday June 27th, 9am-5pm