Final Cut Pro X Hands-On
Boulder Digital Arts presents Final Cut Pro X from the guy who wrote the book for Apple! This 1-day HANDS-ON intensive course teaches you what you need to know to edit productions for a variety of projects including documentaries, short stories, and corporate video.
Your early registration reserves you a workstation with the class materials installed for the class. You only need to register, then show up ready to experience an info-packed, hands-on class with Final Cut Pro X.
Class will cover the core FCPX editing workflow:
- Starting the Project
- Import and organize raw camera files
- Assembling the Project
- Learn the tools used by every editor no matter the genre
- Enhancing the Project
- Work with titles, effects, and audio to sweeten the edit
- Sharing your Finished Project
- Output to multiple platforms with ease
- Note: Please bring your own headphones.
Instruction is presented in Final Cut Pro X 10.1.
Presented by Brendan Boykin
Saturday September 26, 2015 9am-5pm
$269 BDA Members, $289 Non-Members