Boulder Digital Arts presents Final Cut Pro X Hands-On!
What You'll Learn
Come learn Final Cut Pro X from the guy who wrote the book for Apple! This 1-day HANDS-ON intensive course teaches you what you need to know to edit productions for a variety of projects including documentaries, short stories, and corporate video.
Your early registration reserves you a workstation with the class materials installed for the class. You only need to register, then show up ready to experience an info-packed, hands-on class with Final Cut Pro X.
Class will cover the core FCPX editing workflow:
- Starting the Project
- Import and organize raw camera files
- Assembling the Project
- Learn the tools used by every editor no matter the genre
- Enhancing the Project
- Work with titles, effects, and audio to sweeten the edit
- Sharing your Finished Project
- Output to multiple platforms with ease
- Note: Please bring your own headphones.
- Instruction is presented in Final Cut Pro X 10.1.
Who Should Take This
Aspiring filmmakers and video editors who have OS X experience, but are new to Final Cut Pro X. This is a beginner class that moves quickly through the workflow while answering your questions throughout the class time. If you've never opened FCPX before, we recommend taking Getting Started with Final Cut Pro X first.
Presented by Brendan Boykin
Saturday, January 30th, 9am-5pm
$289 Non-Members, $269 BDA Members
Boulder Digital Arts - 1600 Range Street, Suite 100 Boulder, CO 80301