What You'll Learn
Motion graphics and special effects can bring your video projects to the next level. Adobe After Effects CC is the perfect tool for creating animated titles and graphics or adding special effects to video. AE CC works with a wide variety of media and is built to work seamlessly with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator files. The class will cover an overview of the interface, tools, and capabilities of After Effects along with a walkthrough creating an animated title sequence.
This Class will Cover:
- Working with different types of media
- Animating layers, mask and effects
- Working with footage - Color correction, Stabilization, Green Screen
- 3D space in After Effects
- Walkthrough - Creating an animated title
- After Effects CC is built to integrate seamlessly with the Adobe creative suite.
Who Should Take This
This is an introductory course for anyone looking to learn how to add post-production value to their videos using the Adobe After Effects Program (i.e. special effects, titles and text, animations and other video effects). Prior knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, or Premiere is helpful but not necessary.
Presented by Michael Scalisi
Thursday, May 5th, 6-9pm
$89 non-members, $69 BDA members
Boulder Digital Arts - 1600 Range Street, Suite 100 Boulder, CO 80301