Instructor: Midian Crosby
- What do filmmakers need to know about special effects to add the most production value to their films?
- How much should your special effects cost and why? When is the best time to start looking for the right artist?
- How do you know if they are worth it?
- Do you need digital effects or practical in-camera effects?
- What special effects does your story require to be most effective?
- What shooting techniques will reduce your special effects costs?
These and many more questions will be answered during this 6 hour one day intensive seminar. Perfect for film students and independent filmmakers who are new to shooting special effect or want to expand their knowledge. With presentations from professional working special effects artists and filmmakers and informative Q&A sessions this special workshop seminar is not to be missed!
Cost : $99
When: June 9th, 10am-5pm
Where: 841 Santa Fe Dr. Denver, CO 80204