Good lighting is the key to professional-looking videos. Whether you are lighting an interview or a scene for a movie, there are some basic theories and techniques you need to know to get the best results.
In this class we’ll start with the basics and build from there. You’ll learn about color temperature as well as the most common types of lighting instruments and how to use them to create 3-point lighting and beyond.
The workshop will cover:
- Intro to color temperature and why it matters
- Overview of the most common types of video lights
- How to create basic 3-point lighting
- How to modify and control the light
- How to light a portable background
We'll continue with Video Lighting 202!