This class picks up where Video Lighting 101 leaves off. Once you are comfortable setting up basic 3-point lighting with various instruments and have a working knowledge of color temperature, you are ready to take it to the next level.
This class will go over common lighting exposure tools such as a waveform, zebras, false color and the histogram. Then we’ll jump into some advanced lighting and light control techniques to help enhance your video productions.
The workshop will cover:
- Overview of lighting exposure tools
- Using flags, nets, diffusion and color gels
- Creating moods with lighting
- Fixing glare from glasses and bald heads
- Lighting in daylight situations
COST: $59 for BDA members, $79 for non-members