Health Assistance Site
NEED HEALTH COVERAGE?
We can help!
Health Coverage Guides provide
free in-person assistance
Wednesdays 3:00 – 8:00 pm
Fridays 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
3rd Saturday/month 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
(through March 31st)
Drop by or make an appointment!
1660 Sherman Street / Denver, CO 80203
So that we are better able to assist you, please bring the following information and materials when you come to our site, as they may be needed in order to apply:
- Legal name as it appears on Social Security cards for household members, address, contact info, Driver's license number, if applicable, for persons applying.
- Social Security numbers of each member of your household to be covered by your plan.
- Birth dates.
- Employer info for each member of your household.
- Income info for each member of your household (for example, wage and tax statements such as pay stubs or W2 forms, last year’s tax return).
- If someone is self-employed, last year's tax return for his/her self-employment (if he/she filed taxes for the business). Otherwise, try to gather information about his/her income and expenses for the business.
- Benefit check stubs or award letters for types of income, such as Social Security, Supplemental Security.
- Income (SSI), or Child Support. When these types of benefits started? How much is received? How often it is received?
- If anyone in the home has a disability, asset and expense information for the household (only necessary for State programs).
- Info about any other income you receive.
- Info and policy numbers for health insurance plans currently covering members of your household.
- Names of preferred health care providers.
- If someone in your home is pregnant, the due date and number of babies expected for that pregnancy.
If you currently receive Food or Cash Assistance:
- Paperwork or letters you have received regarding such benefits, especially your case number, which should begin with 1B.
If you are a lawfully present individual, please also bring one of the following:
- I-94, Afghan Passport, Border Crossing Card, Court documents, I-766 Employee Auth. Card, I-688 Employee Auth. Card, INS/CIS Original Letter, Iragi Passport, Facie Doc, Passport WII-81, I-551 Resident Alien Card, Student Visa, Stay of Deportation, SAVE/unverified, SAVE/verified, Temp. Resident Card, Trafficking Letter, T-VISA, U-VISA, Voluntary Departure Doc, V-VISA.
If you created an account in Connect for Health Colorado ( www.connectforhealthco.com):
- Your Username and Password.
If you are currently on Medicare and need assistance, please call Centura Health Links (720) 321-8860.